Twitter Tailored Audiences Handbook
Twitter's tailored audiences is an exciting new solution that allows marketers to retarget their site visitors with Promoted Tweets as well as identify new audiences using data from ad partners like Rubicon Project. For the first time, advertisers can leverage behavioral, intent and search data to deliver Promoted Tweets to their exact audience. By combining big data and a programmatic approach, Twitter has never been so valuable.
In this handbook, you will find out what Twitter’s new targeting capabilities mean for marketers and more:
- What is Twitter's tailored audiences?
- How does tailored audiences differ from other Twitter's ad solutions?
- What are the most common use cases?
- How to work with an ads partner?
- What are the early results and best practices?